Please use the booking form to make your reservation
For parties of 6 or more, please contact the restaurant directly.
Social Distancing Policy
At The Boathouse, the safety of our staff and guests is our number one priority. We have implemented a number of social distancing measures to keep you safe.
In line with the latest Scottish Government advice we will be following a strict health and safety policy:
- We have staff temperature monitoring in place
- There will be additional signage around the building to be followed
- Maximum of 12 people from 12 households meeting outside and 8 people from 3 households inside with an opening time until 11pm
- There is to be no standing inside the premises out with your allocated table
- The lead booking on the reservation will be required to supply their full name, email address and telephone contact details for the test and protect government system
- All our staff will wear PPE both front and back of house
- Additional cleaning measures are in place and special arrangements have been made for toilet visits and cleaning
- We will be adhering to a 1 metre social distancing policy
- We ask all guests to sanitise your hands when entering the property and before you leave
- All guests must wear face coverings throughout the restaurant, except when at their tables dining
- We will be reviewing the latest government advice daily
We very much look forward to welcoming you and do ask that you are patient with our staff whilst we implement these new measures to keep everyone safe.