New images coming soon
APRIL – OCTOBER
Monday - Sunday 12pm - 11pm
NOVEMBER – MARCH
Monday - Sunday 5pm – 11pm
Last food orders 9:30pm
Here at The Boathouse we are proud to offer a warm Scottish welcome to all of our guests.
Situated beside the marina overlooking the loch, our hearty menu is inspired by the fantastic range of options Scotland has to offer. We have a passion for using seasonal, local produce and are here to ensure our guests have the very best experience from the moment you walk through the door.
We are delighted to serve up an array of home cooked Scottish favourites including Shetland island mussels, freshly landed fish and chips, The Boathouse steak pie, haggis, neeps and tatties and many other classics.
Expect to find Sunday Roasts, weekend and seasonal specials serving up some of the finest seafood we have on offer in Scotland. Themed evenings and events are very much part of our offering especially during the summer months.
Our bar area offers a warm and cosy welcome whether your tipple is a beer, cocktail, gin or dram. We’ve happily sampled many so you can enjoy the select few!
And don’t forget we have the most fabulous outdoor seating overlooking the stunning Loch, the perfect spot to enjoy a cold beer or glass of wine on a glorious sunny day.
See our park map
Loch Tay Highland Lodges Leisure Park is beautifully situated on a well established 140 acre Highland estate on the shores of Loch Tay in Perthshire.
The onsite restaurant and bar offers a warm and inviting atmosphere situated beside the marina overlooking the loch.
We have a superb team on hand who can help you create special memories that last forever. Whether it is an intimate dinner, birthday celebration, Wedding or corporate BBQ on the Loch, we can help you create your special day in the most beautiful surroundings.
The Boathouse can be used exclusively for private events, conferences, meeting and team building days.
We are very agile and can create bespoke menus, our team will be there for you from start to finish to ensure you have the very best experience possible. You let us know your requirements and we will help you make it happen!
For more information regarding booking a private event, please call 01567 820 853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Distancing Policy
At The Boathouse, the safety of our staff and guests is our number one priority. We have implemented a number of social distancing measures to keep you safe.
In line with the latest Scottish Government advice we will be following a strict health and safety policy:
- We have staff temperature monitoring in place
- There will be additional signage around the building to be followed
- The maximum table size is 6 people from 2 households
- There is to be no standing inside the premises out with your allocated table
- The lead booking on the reservation will be required to supply their full name, email address and telephone contact details for the test and protect government system
- All our staff will wear PPE both front and back of house
- Additional cleaning measures are in place and special arrangements have been made for toilet visits and cleaning
- We will be adhering to a 1 metre social distancing policy
- We ask all guests to sanitise your hands when entering the property and before you leave
- All guests must wear face coverings throughout the restaurant, except when at their tables dining
- We will be reviewing the latest government advice daily
We very much look forward to welcoming you and do ask that you are patient with our staff whilst we implement these new measures to keep everyone safe.