Guest information regarding Coronavirus – COVID19
Updated 1st of August 2020.
What is the latest from Loch Tay Highland Lodges regarding coronavirus?
In light of the latest Scottish Government advice regarding coronavirus, we are now fully OPEN This is of course dependent on public health advice and the Scottish Government lockdown route map which can be changed at any time.
We recognise that this will be exciting news for many of our guests, our phone lines and communication channels are very busy. We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding in these exceptional circumstances we are all experiencing.
COVID-19: Book with confidence.
While the lockdown may be easing, it's important to us that you can book with confidence while there is any risk of travel restrictions being re-imposed.
If your booking cannot go ahead because of nationwide travel restrictions or local lockdown restrictions imposed on your chosen holiday park, you will be able to re-book flexibly up to the end of the site's 2021 season and carry forward all monies paid.
Your booking and any payments are otherwise subject to our normal booking terms and conditions.
If I pay my balance for a future booking and you are still closed would I get to reschedule?
If you have a booking or make a booking with us and you have already paid or are intending to pay the balance in full. If we have to CLOSE due to covid19 to include your dates, we would be able to offer to reschedule your booking to later in 2020 or 2021. If you wish to reschedule your future reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What extra steps are you taking in regards to C19 and the parks?
We have introduced a variety of C19 measures to help with the cleaning time required and to protect Staff and Customers.
To begin with we have changed the following:
- Min 3-night booking with at least 48hrs booking notice.
- Check in Times changed to 4:30pm check in and 9:30 check out
- Bed Linen and Bedding will not be provided for Wigwam to Woodland Cabins.
- Bed Linen and Bedding will be provided for 2-5 bed Lodges and Houses.
- Guests should bring their own Towels; we will not be able to offer towel hire.
- A self-service check in and check out procedure has been implemented.
- A comprehensive cleaning schedule is been devised to sanitise properties.
- Hot tubs have always been cleaned and sanitised between customers.
- Adequate PPE has been ordered for our staff.
- Hand gel stations around the parks.
Our new policies will be in action until the end of this year to begin with and are aimed at making things feasible for staff and guests alike. If you have a booking with us please download our new “Covid19 Guest arrival information” before you arrive:
- Click here for Loch Tay Highland Lodges >>> Download Covid19 Arrival information <<<
For the latest information and travel advice surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, please visit the gov.uk website: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public