1. Initially a completed wedding enquiry/booking form must be sent to LTHL. The mid-week wedding packages applies to bookings Sun - Thurs Nov - June.
2. To secure a booking a deposit of £500.00 of the venue cost is required.
3. Payment may be made by debit/credit card, cheque (made payable to: Loch Tay Highland Lodges park Ltd.) or by bank transfer. If you wish to make a bank transfer please confirm by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and account details can be given.
4. Once we have received your deposit payment you will be invoiced for your event and our payment terms are as follows: -
- Deposit - £500
- Second Payment - 50% of the balance paid 6 months prior to the event.
- Final Payment - Remaining balance including extras paid 12 weeks prior to the event.
5. Cancellations - We strongly advise taking out your own wedding insurance. In the events of cancellation by the client, the deposit and any staged payments which may have been made is non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event of cancellation within 12 weeks of the event full payment of the remaining total charge will be applied.
6. Information Required - 12 weeks prior to the event the client must provide LTHL with final guest numbers, full guest list with accommodation allocations, details of any specific requests/requirements, information regarding any other outside service providers attending the event, the timeline/itinerary for the wedding day and details of the appointed person who will act as our main contact during the event.
7. On Site Facilities - On site activities should also be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
8. Any additional sundries on the day will be invoiced, pre-payment information must be provided for this.
9. If for any reason, which is out with our control, we are unable to operate our business and facilities on the day booked, the company accepts no liability to provide or pay for alternative facilities elsewhere.
We strongly advise that a suitable insurance policy is taken out by the client to provide security in such circumstances.
10. LTHL will provide the venue depending upon which option you have booked. We will provide the necessary staffing for the bar and waiting service in the bistro. Access to the bistro will be granted from 10pm the evening before the wedding. Earlier access may be granted subject to availability with prior notice.
11. Music volume must be kept to a reasonable level and is permitted up to midnight at which time it must stop.
12. Provision of an alcohol licence is included.
13. Provision of a wedding licence is included.
14. The client is responsible for the behaviour and actions of their guests. Loud, disruptive or inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in your event being stopped early or cancelled. The client is responsible for leaving the venue clean and tidy at the end of the hire. Any excessive cleaning required by LTHL and any damage or breakages will be charged to the client accordingly.
15. The client shall pay for any loss or damage to any part of the park or premises, fixtures, fitting and equipment caused by guests or suppliers brought in by the client. We will not be held responsible for any damage to any article brought onto the premises or loss of belongings. We require the client to provide card details to be secured with reception on arrival which will be held until a full inspection of the premises and accommodation used during the hire period has been completed. Any damage or loss found will be charged to the provided card accordingly.
16. For our general terms and conditions relating to the park - please refer to the information provided on our website.
17. All prices are inclusive of VAT @ 20%.
All terms and conditions must be understood and agrees prior to the deposit being accepted and paid.