Loch Tay House with Hot Tub
Loch Tay House is an impressive, detached house set in its own secluded landscaped area of Loch Tay Holiday Park, sleeping up to 10 people. Designed with an 'upside down' layout, the house offers stunning, uninterrupted panoramic views to be enjoyed from the top floor living room and adjoining balcony.
No matter the length of your stay, Loch Tay House is an ideal luxury accommodation nestled in the Scottish Highlands.
Built on a plateau overlooking the Loch below, Loch Tay House features a large first-floor living area with a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, open fireplace, separate television room and double en-suite bedroom. Spacious, and furnished throughout with quality fittings, Loch Tay House provides a cosy and comfortable retreat for any time of year.
First Floor - 1 bedroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room & WC
- Large living/dining room with open fire & balcony
- Fully integrated kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, & dishwasher
- Snug TV room with balcony
- Terraced grounds overlooking Loch Tay
- Private parking
- Beds made up on arrival
- Towels for hire
- Electricity & heating included in price
- Electric Hot Tub
Ground Floor - 4 bedrooms (Total 5 Bedrooms).
Downstairs is home to four spacious bedrooms (3 with en-suite facilities), a utility room and family bathroom. Private parking is available at the front of the property, with a small pathway leading through the furnished terraced garden, featuring a summer house, down to the Loch.
- 1x Master, king-size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (bath,separate shower, WC, hand basin and sauna)
- 1x Double bedroom with TV, en-suite shower room & WC
- 1x Twin bedroom with TV, en-suite & WC
- 1x Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath, shower attachment & WC
- Sperate WC
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Short Breaks available Friday to Monday or Monday to Friday.
- Full Weeks available from a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or a Monday.
- Lovely four bedroom Highland lodges with loch views
- Two storey House with furnished balconies
- Sleep up to 10 maximum in five bedrooms
- 1 x Master King, 2 x double, 3 x twin bedroom & 1 x family bathroom
- Ensuite Bathroom in 4 bedrooms.
- NOT Pet Friendly
- Wood/Coal burning fire in main lounge.
- Electric Hot Tub
Loch Tay House Availability & Prices