1. Initially a completed wedding enquiry/booking form must be sent to Loch Tay Highland Lodges.
Upon receipt of this Loch Tay Highland Lodges will forward a quote to the client. From the date of the quote the client will have a period of 7 days to secure the booking by way of a deposit ( details of this will be provided in the quote ). Loch Tay Highland Lodges will hold an option on the chosen date for the 7 day period, beyond this unless a deposit has been paid this option will be cancelled.
Loch Tay Highland Lodges terms and conditions are as follows:-
2. To secure a booking a deposit of 25% of the venue cost is required.
3. Payment may be made by cheque, debit card or credit card ( 2% + Vat fee on credit card payments). Cheques should be made payable to: Loch Tay Highland Lodge Park Ltd.
4. Payment terms are as follows:-
* The final balance of your wedding is due no later than 8 weeks before the day. The wedding day timeline & itinerary for the day must also be provided. In the event of cancellation the deposit and any staged payment which may have been made is non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event of cancellation within 12 weeks of the event full payment of the remaining total charge will be applied.
5. Payment for any accommodation booked is the responsibility of the client and not individual guests. 8 weeks prior to the event, the client must provide Loch Tay Highland Lodges with a full guest list and allocated accommodation. The client must provide an appointed person to be responsible for collecting keys for all accommodation before 4pm on the day of arrival and distributing to the guests.
We strongly advise that a suitable insurance policy is taken out by the client to provide for security in the event of cancellation.
6. Any additional sundries on the day will be invoiced, pre-payment information must be provided for this.
7. If for any unforeseen reason which is not within our control we are unable to operate our business and facilities on the day booked, the company accepts no liability to provide or pay for alternative facilities elsewhere.
8. Loch Tay Highland Lodges will provide the necessary staffing for the bar service only on the day. We do not provide waiting or serving staff other than this. It is the responsibility of the client to provide their own wedding planner/coordinator/master of ceremonies and staffing for food service / drinks reception / drinks toast etc.
9. No food or spirits may be supplied by the client or guests on the day except pre-arranged champagne or sparkling wine for which corkage will be charged. Guests are not permitted to bring their own drinks for consumption in the Bistro, marquee or tipi tents.
10. Provision of an alcohol licence is included.
11. Provision of a wedding licence is included.
12. The Bride and Groom are responsible for the behaviour and actions of their guests. Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in your event being stopped early or cancelled.
13. The Hirer shall pay for any loss or damage to any part of the park or premises, fixtures, fittings and equipment caused by guests or suppliers brought in by the client.
14. A £500.00 security deposit is obligatory for all weddings. This is taken on the day of arrival and refunded two days after the event providing there is no damage/breakages. If any damage or breakages are found the replacement cost will be deducted from the security deposit.
15. A hand over meeting between LTHL and the client will be held on site at a pre-arranged time and a final inspection of the hired premises will be carried out by LTHL before clients' departure.
16. The venue must be left in a clean and tidy condition - a charge will be made to the client for any additional cleaning, refuse collection etc which may be necessary..
17. Prices are inclusive of VAT @ 20%.